WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical.
Ignite International, Ltd. respects your privacy and arecommitted to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policydescribes the types of information we may collect from you or that you mayprovide when you visit the websitehttps://ignite.co (our “Website”) and ourpractices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing thatinformation. This policy applies to information we collect:
- On this Website.
- In email, text,and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply toinformation collected by:
- Us offline orthrough any other means, including on any other website operated by Companyorany third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party(including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any applicationorcontent (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or onthe Website.
By using this site, you representthat you are at least the age of majority in your state or province ofresidence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province ofresidence and you havegiven us your consent to allow any of your minordependents to use this site.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of informationfrom and about users of our Website, including information:
- By which you maybe personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address,telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted onlineor offline(“personal information”);
- That is about youbut individually does not identify you; and/or
- About yourinternet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usagedetails.
We collect this information:
- Directly from youwhen you provide it to us.
- Automatically asyou navigate through the site. Information collected automatically mayincludeusage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, webbeacons,and other tracking technologies.
- From thirdparties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or throughour Website may include:
- Information thatyou provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes informationprovidedat the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service(including ournewsletter), making orders for products, posting material, orrequesting further services. Wemay also ask you for information when you entera contest or promotion sponsored by us, andwhen you report a problem with ourWebsite.
- Records and copiesof your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses tosurveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details oftransactions you carry out through our Website or through third party serviceproviders and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to providefinancialinformation before placing an order through our Website.
- Your searchqueries on the Website.
You also may provide information to bepublished or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website,or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively,“User Contributions”). Your User Contributionsare posted on and transmitted toothers at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, please beawarethat no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, wecannot control the actions of other users of theWebsite with whom you maychoose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do notguarantee thatyour User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorizedpersons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact withour Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collectcertain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns,including:
- Details of yourvisits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and othercommunication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information aboutyour computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operatingsystem, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically isstatistical data and does not include personal information, but we maymaintainit or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways orreceive from third parties. It helps us toimprove our Website and to deliver abetter and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate ouraudience size and usage patterns.
- Store informationabout your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according toyourindividual interests.
- Speed up yoursearches.
- Recognize you whenyou return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies.Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flashcookies)to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to,from, and onour Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browsersettings as are used forbrowser cookies. For information about managing yourprivacy and security settings for Flashcookies, see Choices About How We Useand Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pagesof our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic filesknown asweb beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs)thatpermit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited thosepages or opened anemail and for other related website statistics (for example,recording the popularity of certainwebsite content and verifying system andserver integrity).
We do not collect personal informationautomatically, but we may tie this information to personal information aboutyou that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
Some content or applications, includingadvertisements, on the Website are served by third-parties, includingadvertisers, ad networks and servers, content providers, and applicationproviders. These third parties may usecookies, alone or in conjunction withweb beacons or other tracking technologies, to collect information about youwhenyou use our website. The information they collect may be associated withyour personal information or they may collectinformation, including personalinformation, about your online activities over time and across differentwebsites andother online services. They may use this information to provideyou with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or othertargeted content. Wedo not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may beused. If you have anyquestions about an advertisement or other targeted content,you should contact the responsible provider directly. Forinformation about howyou can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, seeChoices About HowWe Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect aboutyou or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present ourWebsite and its contents to you.
- To provide youwith information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill anyorders placed through the Website (including processing your paymentinformation, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/ororder confirmations).
- To fulfill anyother purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out ourobligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered intobetween you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify youabout changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or providethough it.
- To allow you to participatein interactive features on our Website.
- In any other waywe may describe when you provide the information.
- For any otherpurpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contactyou about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be ofinterestto you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please checkthe relevant box located on theform on which we collect your data. For moreinformation, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose YourInformation. We mayuse the information we have collected from you to enable us to displayadvertisements to ouradvertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do notdisclose your personal information for these purposes withoutyour consent, ifyou click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser mayassume that you meet itstarget criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated informationabout our users, and information that does not identify any individual,withoutrestriction. We may disclose personal information that we collect or youprovide as described in this privacypolicy:
- To oursubsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors,service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer orother successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring,reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all ofCompany’s assets,whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy,liquidation, or similar proceeding, in whichpersonal information held byCompany about our Website users is among the assetstransferred.
- To third partiesto market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of thesedisclosures. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and DiscloseYourInformation.
- To fulfill thepurpose for which you provide it.
- For any otherpurpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with anycourt order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any governmentorregulatory request.
- To enforce orapply our terms of service and other agreements, including for billing andcollection purposes.
- If we believedisclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, orsafety ofCompany, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choicesregarding the personal information you provide to us. We have createdmechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of YourInformation for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share yourpersonal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties forpromotional purposes, youcan opt-out by checking the relevant box located onthe form on which we collect your data (theorder form/registration form). Youcan also always opt-out by sending us an email stating yourrequest email@example.com.
- Promotional Offersfrom the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address orcontactinformation used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ productsorservices, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the formon which we collectyour data (the order form/registration form). You can alsoalways opt-out by sending us anemail stating your request firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not controlthird parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-basedadvertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choosenot to have yourinformation collected or used in this way. You can opt out ofreceiving targeted ads frommembers of the Network Advertising Initiative(“NAI”) on the NAI’s websitehttp://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/.
Links to Other Websites
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certaininformation regarding our disclosure of personal information to third partiesfor their direct marketing purposes. To makesuch a request, please send anemail to email@example.com If you are a California resident, you may have theright torequest and receive certain information about a company’s disclosureof your Personal Data to third parties for theirown direct marketing use, andyour choices with respect to such disclosures. Because we do not share yourPersonalData with third parties for their own direct marketing use unless youare first given the opportunity to opt in or out, weare exempt from thisrequirement. If you still wish to learn more about our compliance with thisrequirement, pleasecontact us at the address listed below. We do not support“Do Not Track” browser settings and we do not currentlyparticipate in anyframeworks that would allow us to respond to “Do Not Track” signals or othermechanisms from youregarding the collection of your personal information.
We have implemented measures designed tosecure your personal information from accidental loss and fromunauthorizedaccess, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of yourinformation also depends on you.Where we have given you (or where you havechosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you areresponsiblefor keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your passwordor login information withanyone. Unfortunately, the transmission ofinformation via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do ourbestto protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of yourpersonal information transmitted toour Website. Any transmission of personalinformation is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention ofany privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.