We’ve put together a list of tips on how you can keep your immune system strong.
In times like these, it is important to manage stress as it can affect your skin, your hair, your mood and of course your immune system. Relaxation techniques like meditation and exercise can help reduce stress. Practicing meditation for at least 10 minutes a day decreases your stress levels and the less stress on your body, the lower your chances are of compromising your immune system.
Exercise also plays a powerful role in maintaining good heart function, controlling body weight, and protection against diseases.
Furthermore, did you know CBD helps some users with anxiety? Our all-natural CBD Drops might help - they are blended with essential oils and produced with the highest quality standards.
Get Enough Sleep
Those who don't get enough sleep are more prone to getting sick after exposure to viruses, such as those that cause the common cold.
Check out how much sleep you should be getting based off your AGE:
• Newborns: Birth to 3 months, 14-17 hours (including naps)
• Infants: 4 to 12 months, 12-16 hours (including naps)
• Toddlers: 1 to 2 years, 11-14 hours (including naps)
• Preschool: 3 to 5 years, 10-13 hours (including naps)
• School-age: 6 to 12 years, 9-12 hours
• Adolescents: 13 to 18 years, 8-10 hours
• Adults: 18 to 60 years: 7 or more hours; 61 to 64 years: 7-9 hours; 65 years and older: 7-8 hours
Having trouble sleeping? Help improve your night's sleep by using our Bath Bombs. They aim to relax your body with aromatherapy while also helping address aches and pains. Also, studies show that in order to improve and have a good night sleep, it is recommended to avoid looking at your phone before going to bed. So grab your favorite bath bomb and indulge in a much needed and rejuvenating bath and avoid heavy screen times!
A Balanced Diet
Maintaining a balanced diet is the most effective way to ensure you’re getting all of your nutrients.
Here are some of the top foods that help with immunity:
• Citrus fruit
And don’t forget to take your vitamins! Take a look at the list we have put together for you:
• Get the boost you need with our long-lasting CBD Energy Shot that is loaded with B & C vitamins and magnesium to help support efficient energy metabolism
• Vitamin B6, found in chicken, salmon, tuna, bananas, green vegetables and potatoes (with the skin)
• Vitamin C, found in citrus fruit, including oranges and strawberries, as well as tomatoes, broccoli and spinach
• Vitamin E, found in almonds, sunflower and safflower oil, sunflower seeds, peanut butter and spinach
Also, Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! When it’s cold and flu season, keep your immunity up by drinking plenty of water to avoid infections.
With the rapid spreading of COVID-19, it is significantly important to do everything you can to stay healthy. Start boosting your immunities now to avoid those missed days of work and loss of productivity. Don’t wait until you’re stuck in bed to start boosting your immune system!